LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan
- What is LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan?
LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan is a special non-participating and non-linked plan that offers health insurance protection against certain defined health risks and provides you with timely medical emergency assistance, helping you and your family to remain financially independent in challenging times.
- What are the key features of the LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan?
The key features of the LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan are:
- Valuable financial aid in case of medical surgery, hospitalization, ambulance benefit, premium waiver, etc.
- Increasing cover for health per year
- Lump-sum advantage regardless of real medical costs
- No claim advantages
- Flexible value cap to choose from
- Flexible choices for premium payments
- How does LIC Jeevan Arogya Health Plan work?
Our LIC Health Plan revolves around Initial Daily Benefit and Applicate Daily Benefit.
Initial Daily Benefit is the value of the money that decides the benefits to be claimed under a medical emergency and forms a premium value basis. Initial daily Benefit can be chosen from Rs. 1000 to Rs 4000.
Applicable Daily Benefits is the sum total of Initial Daily Benefits from the annual addition you receive during medical claims.
- From where can I buy LIC Jeevan Arogya Policy?
LIC Jeevan Arogya Policy can be bought from any authorized LIC Agent.
- What are modes of payment for premium available for LIC Health Plan?
These are the following modes available –
- LIC Website – Pay via Debit and Credit Card or Net banking
- Franchisees Apps – Easy Bill Pay, Suvidha Infoserve, AP, and MP online
- Merchant – Life Plus (SBA) and Retired LIC Employee Collection and Premium point LIC Empowered Agents
- Offline – Bill Pay or ATM
- Are there any tax benefits against LIC Jeevan Arogya?
Yes, LIC Jeevan Arogya offers a tax benefit of Rs 25,000 for people below 60 years and Rs 50000 for senior citizens under section 80 D.
- What is the age limit for the LIC Jeevan Arogya plan?
The minimum age to buy the policy should be at least 18 years, and the maximum age up to which the policy can be availed is 65 years.
- Who can all be covered LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan?
LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan can be available for self, spouse, kids, parents, and parent in-laws up to the age of 75.
- Can this policy be availed with other term plans and accidental death?
Yes, LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan can be combined with other accidental death and term plans to get benefit of all three (term plan, health insurance plan, and accidental death) by paying a single premium.
- What is the period of paying the premium amount?
The premium can be paid semi-annually and annually.
- Does Jeevan Arogya offer claim bonus and cashless facility benefit?
No, LIC Jeevan Arogya doesn’t offer cashless dealing, but it provides a no-claim bonus benefit.
- Which documents are required to claim the LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan?
The following documents are required
- Doctor’s Prescription and Diagnosis Reports
- Discharge Summary Papers
- Invoice Receipts of the payments
- Claim form with Photo ID Proof
Other Significant Features of the Jeevan Arogya Plan are
- Freelook Period: There is a freelook period of 15 days available, which allows the insured to understand our policy and detailed requirements in which he/she can accept or reject the terms and conditions of our policy.
- Waiting Period: There is a waiting period of 90 days provided to the insurer before any claim. In case of accidental injuries and hospitalization, medical cover is taken into consideration from day 1.
- Our health insurance plans don’t allow a change in the premium value.
- Any new member or addition in the family can be added anytime under the LIC health insurance plan.
- Our Policy offers a Quick Cash Facility, i.e., 50% advance payment before undergoing major surgery.